Free Your Business From Debt
Just like an individual, a business entity can get behind on its debts. And just like individuals, businesses have the opportunity to reorganize through bankruptcy proceedings in order to stay afloat. If you are facing serious debt in your business, you should call an experienced lawyer who is also an expert in the area of business bankruptcy law.
We have the only attorney in Augusta, Evans, and Eastern Georgia's CSRA who is board-certified as both a consumer and business law specialist -- Todd M. Boudreaux. When you need a law firm that can help you find lasting solutions for a new beginning for your business, contact us online.
Benefits of Debt Restructuring Through Chapter 11
Filing Chapter 11 bankruptcy can:
- Restructure your business debts.
- Get the breathing room you need to either refinance or pay off your debts in time.
- Discharge some remaining unsecured debt or extend your time to pay the debts.
- Minimize your personal liability.
Chapter 11 Business Reorganization Plan
Chapter 11 bankruptcy is like a Chapter 13 for businesses — basically a debt reorganization plan that will help your business get a chance to get back on its feet.
The process for Chapter 11 bankruptcy looks a lot like any Chapter 7 or 13 bankruptcy process:
- First, we will analyze your business's debts, assets and cash flow, to give you a detailed consultation regarding whether bankruptcy is right for you.
- Then, if you choose bankruptcy, we will help you prepare to file bankruptcy.
- Finally, we will help guide you through the entire court process, file all the necessary documents and represent you before the court, and negotiate with your creditors.
We never assume that Chapter 11 bankruptcy is the best choice. We know that all businesses, and all our clients, are different and have different needs. Before advising you to declare bankruptcy, we will look into other nonbankruptcy options like negotiating with your lenders first, and only advise Chapter 11 bankruptcy as a final, last-resort option.
Contact Your Detail-Oriented Bankruptcy Attorney Today
We thoroughly examine all aspects of your financial situation, and all the options available to you. This way we can give you sound advice, backed by 20 Years of bankruptcy law experience, that best serves your needs. Contact us today to find a new beginning for your business.