A New Beginning through Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
The debts have piled up high enough, you have no other way out, and all you need is some relief from the burdens of impossible debts. Chapter 7 might be the perfect debt liquidation option for you.
At Boudreaux Law Firm, we have more than 20 Years of experience as attorneys in many bankruptcy law practice areas, including Chapter 7. Often Chapter 7 proves to be a great option if you need some of your debt discharged, giving you a chance to find the new beginning you need. We serve the entire CSRA and Eastern Georgia region from our offices in Augusta and Evans. If you are considering bankruptcy, either call our offices or contact us online for one of our experienced Augusta Chapter 7 bankruptcy attorneys.
Total Discharge of Unsecured Debt
The good news about Chapter 7 bankruptcy is the potential for total discharge of unsecured debt, which includes most:
- Credit card bills
- Medical bills
- Personal loans
The really good news is that, with the discharge of these unsecured debts, you might be able to keep your house and your car, if you are able to continue making payments on these properties. Certain debts are nondischargeable and we can discuss the specifics of your case with you.
The Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Process
When you hire our law firm, the first step involves looking at your financial statement and giving you detailed consultation which will help you:
- Decide whether bankruptcy is the best choice for you, considering the possibilities of foreclosure and repossession and the level of creditor harassment you are experiencing.
- Decide, if you do choose bankruptcy, whether Chapter 7, Chapter 13, or Chapter 11 is the best choice.
- Plan ways to protect your assets from being liquidated during the bankruptcy process.
Then, if you decide that Chapter 7 is the right choice for you, we will help with:
- Preparing for bankruptcy, gathering and organizing the necessary documents.
- Navigating the process, including timely filings and hearings before the court.
- Finding ways to rebuild your life after bankruptcy, like repairing your credit score, getting access to credit cards, home and car loans.
Lasting Solutions and a New Beginning
Many bankruptcy lawyers lead their clients toward the quick, short-term fix which is also the easiest option for the lawyer. But we are not looking for a quick short-term fix for you or the easiest path for us. We are looking for the best path for you — lasting solutions and a new beginning.
Free Initial Consultation With Evans, Georgia, Personal Bankruptcy Lawyers
If you are considering a Chapter 7 bankruptcy, we can help you through the process, beginning with a free initial consultation for all personal bankruptcy clients regarding your best path to debt liquidation. Contact us to schedule an initial consultation with one of our experienced Augusta bankruptcy lawyers.