Reorganize Your Debt Through Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
You might need to restructure some of your debt in a more realistic way so that you can pay off your debts. There is a good chance you could find the debt relief you need. Talk with an experienced Augusta Chapter 13 bankruptcy lawyer regarding whether filing bankruptcy might be the right choice for you.
Lasting Solutions Tailored to Your Needs
Boudreaux Law Firm, is a bankruptcy law firm providing bankruptcy services for more than 20 Years , and we bring this experience to bear on every case we take on. From our law offices in Augusta and Evans, we serve clients throughout Eastern Georgia and the CSRA in many bankruptcy practice areas. If you are considering bankruptcy, contact us today for assistance from one of our experienced Augusta bankruptcy attorneys.
Why Chapter 13?
There are many benefits to Chapter 13 bankruptcy:
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy can provide an opportunity to catch up on past due mortgage or car payments by restructuring your debts.
- Chapter 13 can also provide an opportunity to discharge your remaining unsecured debt.
- Chapter 13 might be an option for someone who, for whatever reason, doesn’t qualify for Chapter 7 bankruptcy.
The Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Process
The order of operations for Chapter 13 looks a lot like a Chapter 7 bankruptcy:
- Initial consultation: We will start by meeting with you, analyzing your financial situation to help you decide whether you should consider bankruptcy, how to stop creditor harassment and avoid foreclosure and repossession. The initial consultation is free for all consumer bankruptcy clients.
- Preparation for filing bankruptcy: If you have decided to file for bankruptcy, we will help compile, organize and prepare all of your relevant documents for filing with the bankruptcy courts.
- Timely representation before the bankruptcy courts: We will make sure the right documents are filed with the proper courts in a timely and efficient manner, and represent you.
- Life after bankruptcy: We can help you understand your options regarding repairing your credit score, getting credit cards, home loans and car loans again.
Contact Richmond County, Georgia, Bankruptcy Attorneys
If you are looking for something more than just the quick and easy, short-term solution — if you want a new beginning — either call our offices in Augusta or Evans, Georgia, or contact us online to see how we can help you. We offer free consultations for consumer bankruptcy clients.
Eastern Georgia Bankruptcy and Family Law Attorney
If you need help navigating difficult issues of a divorce, contact the Boudreaux Law Firm today to meet with one of our experienced Augusta attorneys. We offer free initial consultations for certain situations and competitive rates in family law cases. When you schedule an appointment with our firm, you will meet with an attorney, not a paralegal or secretary, to discuss all of your legal options.