Todd M. Boudreaux
493 Fury’s Ferry Rd
Augusta, GA 30907
Todd Boudreaux graduated from the University School of Law in 1994, cum laude, and was admitted to practice in the State of Georgia in May of 1994. His practice is centered around providing litigation services in the specialty areas of bankruptcy, divorce, family law, business litigation, personal injury litigation, and general civil litigation.
Attorney Boudreaux handles every case with an individualized approach to address each client’s unique needs. Whether the client needs assistance with injuries related to an accident, divorce, child custody arrangements, child support collection, or other legal needs, he provides consistently high standards of client services. No two cases are exactly alike, so Attorney Boudreaux personally provides free initial consultations to clients rather than having the client meet with a paralegal or secretary for the initial consultation. This approach allows him to fully understand your issues and to properly assist you in resolving those issues. He believes in providing high-quality legal assistance to obtain the best possible result for every client.
From his office located in Augusta, GA, his firm provides legal services throughout the CSRA including AUGUSTA-RICHMOND COUNTY, EVANS, MARTINEZ, GROVETOWN, HARLEM, WAYNESBORO, COLUMBIA COUNTY, BURKE COUNTY MCDUFFIE COUNTY AND LINCOLN COUNTY.
- 95% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- State of Georgia, 1994
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 1994
- Supreme Court of Georgia, 1994
- United States Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit, 1994
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia, 1994
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Georgia, 1994
- University of Georgia School of Law, Athens, Georgia
- J.D. cum laude – May, 1994
- University of Georgia – Terry College of Business, Athens, Georgia
- B.B.A. – May, 1991
- Major: Finance / Securities
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, June 1994 – Present
- Georgia Bar Association, 1994 – Present
- Augusta Bar Association, 1996 – Present
Eastern Georgia Bankruptcy and Family Law Attorney
If you need help navigating difficult issues of a divorce, contact the Boudreaux Law Firm today to meet with one of our experienced Augusta attorneys. We offer free initial consultations for certain situations and competitive rates in family law cases. When you schedule an appointment with our firm, you will meet with an attorney, not a paralegal or secretary, to discuss all of your legal options.